The editor invites scholarly articles that contribute to the development and understanding of all aspects of Medical and Dental specialties. All manuscripts are double blind peer reviewed. If there is a requirement, medical statistician reviews statistical content. We follow standard- “Uniform Requirements of Manuscripts for Biomedical Journals”. Further detailed guidelines about manuscript preparation are available on http://www.icmje.org.
The following guidelines should be noted:
1. The article must be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) only as single file. Send article as attachment in e-mail.
2. The article should be accompanied by a declaration and copyright form from all the authors in the prescribed format.
3. Number the manuscript from title page at right lower corner.
4. Word limit for original article is 3000, for review article 4500, for short communication 2000, for case report 1500 and for letter to editor are 1000 words.
5. Manuscript should be in MS Word format, Font- New Times Roman, Font size- 11, Space-1.0, Alignment- Justified, Page size- Letter, Orientation- Portrait, Margins- 1 inch from all four sides.
6. The article should be arranged in the following order: Title page, Abstract with Key words, Introduction or Background, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement followed by References.
All the research work involving humans or animals must follow ICMR guidelines on human and animal research. Ethical permission must be taken before commencing the study from the respective ethics committees and should also be mentioned in the Material & Method section of the manuscript. Conflicts of Interest & Source of Support: All the authors must declare all type of conflict of interest and whatever type of source of support including financial and non financial which they might have with institution/company/person or else. Copyright Transfer & Declaration: All the manuscripts must be accompanied by a declaration signed by all the authors (attach scan copy) stating that the article is an original work of all authors and has not been published or submitted to any other journal. Authors must also agree that if the manuscript is accepted for publication in the journal, the copyright will be held by Journal of Contemporary Medicine And Dentistry. Download the copyright transfer & declaration form from the website www.jcmad.com.
Journal of Contemporary Medicine & Dentistry (J Cont Med A Dent) strongly discourage plagiarism. All received manuscripts will be vigorously checked for plagiarism. We use number of software for detection of plagiarism before forwarding the manuscripts for peer review process.